It’s Friday and that means it’s time for another Positive Post Friday!
Fridays mark the end of the work week. Fridays mark the start of the weekend. Fridays should end the week on a positive note. Therefore, I’m going to share 5 positive things that happened this week:
- This is not educational and happened last weekend. I got to go back to my hometown and visit with my family and my 3 favorite kiddos. I made sure it was kept secret from the kids, and it was well worth it!
- I have successfully split my game designer club into two groups, which will allow me to give each student more feedback and spend more time 1:1 with them.
- I have been working with the economics/marketing teacher again this week, and the students have had some fantastic thoughts about potential solutions to the problem that has been presented to them about student voices in social media. I can’t wait to see what they create.
- I made quite a few connections at the last game designers meeting. So many of my kids like Pokemon or Minecraft, so I can easily bring that up from time to time as we build relationships.
- I was able to complete another PD Google Classroom course, this time on using Skype in the Classroom.
Your turn: Share your Positive Post Friday.
Until next Friday! Have a great weekend!