It’s Friday and that means it’s time for another Positive Post Friday!
Fridays mark the end of the work week. Fridays mark the start of the weekend. Fridays should end the week on a positive note. Therefore, I’m going to share 5 positive things that happened this week:
1. I have scheduled my first professional development sessions that I’ll be teaching this month. I am starting with Kahoot and Google Forms. I already have people signed up too!
2. I sent out an email about getting teachers on board with becoming connected educators. I have around 10 set to learn about blogging and Twitter. I’m going to do it as a 1:1 training, rather than whole group so I can easily tailor the material to the staff member.
3. I spent today working on my training materials for Google Forms. I decided to go with doing tutorial videos and my usual Google Classroom setup. I got most of the screencasting completed, and have just a few more videos to create for it. Hopefully I will be finished next week.
4. #wvedchat is working on getting better at its schedule and moderating teams, so we have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10 AM. It should be interesting and hopefully a big step in the right direction for building up this edchat.
5. Not educational, but exciting nonetheless! Digimon Tri is getting a special 1 day limited screening on September 15 in 300 select theaters. I got lucky enough to see that one was ten minutes away from me. I’m excited to see the English version for sure!
Your turn: Share your Positive Post Friday.
Until next Friday! Have a great weekend!